What's new

Can It Get Weirder?

Kazooie

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Dec 28, 2011
Messages
1,231
Reaction score
138
Location
Alaska
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit

Needlees by Sean_Titus, on Flickr

More importantly, can you guess why I did the focusing like that? :hugs:
 
Had you taken TetanusToxide injection after this?

i am deeply concerned about you now a days :scratch:
 
Can It Get Weirder? I'm afraid to find out. But I can't wait to hear why the shot is out of focus.
 
Okay, I'm just gonna say something here and get it off my chest. I never post in these threads, but I'm at a point here where I feel like I *need* to say something; if anything were to happen and I'd kept silent, I'd feel negligent.

Kazooie--You need to get some help. Really. You need to find a professional you can talk to; I'm truly concerned about your stability and well-being.
When you first started posting stuff, I admit, I just thought you were a slightly weird teenager whom I just couldn't understand. Once or twice, you've actually posted an attempt at PHOTOGRAPHY, and there was some promise there.
But your posts seem like they are ever-increasing pleas for attention. NONE of us here on this forum can PROVIDE you with the attention you really need. But if you ignore it and DON'T get what you need, I'm afraid that the "acting out" I keep seeing here will become more and more "real-life" acting out, and more and desperate in the plea for attention.
And I can't really stress this strongly enough--I've seen this pattern before with teenagers; and when the REAL needs aren't addressed, it often ends BADLY.

Perhaps I should have PM'ed this instead of posting it publicly, and I hope the mods don't ban me for it, but this is NOT a "personal attack"--if anything, it's the opposite, it's an attempt to help you get what you need. And attention from a forum by being increasingly bizarre and controversial is NOT what you really need. I'm posting this publicly in the hopes that others will chime in and encourage you to pursue some counseling. I've dealt with many teens who had similar issues; getting real, professional help is absolutely key in not ending up where some of those kids ended up.
 
/\ /\ /\ YES!!! I've worked with a lot of youth and this is not normal, even in Alaska.
 
Kazooie, I have to agree with sm4him. This isn't the first self-mutilation thread you've posted. It's needles now, but is it going to be knives tomorrow?

None of us here are going to pretend to know you or your situation, so don't take it the wrong way. We do see a cry for attention and a call for help. You really do need to speak with a school counselor or someone close to you that you trust and get some help.
 
I agree with what the others have stated. And I can't help but think that we've been enablers to a certain extent. Get some help. Quit posting this stuff and get professional help.
 
I appreciate the concern you all have, its nice to know that there are people who care in the world. That being said, I am perfectly happy right now and am in no way whatsoever angry or sad or insecure or any of that. But as soon as I start having problems, I'll go see a psychy, ok? :)

I'm glad I've got this reception too. If it makes you worried, then it's manipulating your emotions.
 
Well alrighty then. as long as you are happy I guess everything is ok huh ? If your purpose is to manipulate emotions or to shock us you are just wasting your time and ours. I'm afraid I just don't have the time or the inclination to continue taking part in your games
 
Kazooie said:
But as soon as I start having problems....

You're a kid and you're having problems. Get help.
 
I appreciate the concern you all have, its nice to know that there are people who care in the world. That being said, I am perfectly happy right now and am in no way whatsoever angry or sad or insecure or any of that. But as soon as I start having problems, I'll go see a psychy, ok? :)

I'm glad I've got this reception too. If it makes you worried, then it's manipulating your emotions.

Good, I'm glad you're "happy" right now, but that's not what I'm talking about. Happy is about circumstances, not about emotional and physical well-being and stability. And you may have convinced yourself that you're not insecure, or angry or sad, but I'm just telling you that your behaviors and actions say otherwise.
I suppose there's always a first, but I have never personally never met a secure, person with a healthy self-image who engaged in cutting or felt the need to weigh about half of what is a healthy weight for their height and build, or many of the other behaviors I'm seeing acted out in your pictures.

I know we're probably not going to convince you one way or the other, but I hope that perhaps something will plant the seed and you'll end up getting help before your situation becomes tragic.

As for your photos "manipulating emotions"--imo, you're misunderstanding this goal of photography. If a child molester posted a photo of what they do--it would definitely "manipulate my emotions." But it would NOT make it good photography; it's just a visual record of a very disturbed person's actions.
I am NOT likening you to a child molester!! Just using an extreme example to make a point--all you're doing, IMO, is creating a visual record of some very real problems that you NEED to deal with.

I'll be hoping and praying that life treats you well, and you find the help you need. 'Nuff said.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom