Can Someone Help Me Find This For My Enlarger???

ladyluck19

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I have a Beseler Cadet II Enlarger coming to my house in a few days and it DOES NOT come with a negative carrier.

I have been searching for a negative carrier that would have the name Cadet II on it, but I have not had any luck. I have however seen 23c or 23cII. Will any of those carriers be okay for my enlarger??? If not where should I be looking??

Please help, very desparate.

Lady

I think, and I could be wrong, this is a Printmaker model, and takes the square holders. Search Bessler Printmaker.

Alternatively, there are a number of Cadet IIs on eBay for <$100. I think finding a specific negative carrier for that unit might be a challenge. It was pretty much Beseler's entry-level unit. For <$200 on Craig's List you can usually find some really nice, higher-end gear. Might be worth going that route.

You can usually make your own negative carrier.

I'm not really looking for a new Enlarger just the carrier. How would I make my own carrier, as I saw someone post that?

Lady

I'm not really looking for a new Enlarger just the carrier. How would I make my own carrier, as I saw someone post that?

Lady
Some sheet-metal or thin, opaque acrylic cut to size... drill, jig-saw, and a ruler... should take about 15-20 minutes and cost <$10.

Most reactions

Back