Can someone sell me a sell me a nikon 50mm 1.4 or 1.8 for cheap?

dearlybeloved

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
It would be pretty rad if someone had one they were looking to get rid of because I could definitely use it. I dont really have much money (college student) and want to get a little closer than the 35mm 1.8 i have.

i have stuff to trade (not camera gear) that would be awesome for someone but if money is what it comes down to then ill see what i can do, but can someone PLEASE sell me a nikon 50mm 1.8 or 1.4?

thanks

The 1.8 sells all day long on ebay for less than a c-note. If you look, there's even some for $50.

Try a local brick & mortar camera store, or a local camera club. Or Craigslist.

the only camera store within 100miles is one that sells it for $230. craigslist is also a joke where i live.

clearly you are familiar with the interwebz. Try Ebay. Should be 100 bucks easy all day.

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I'll sell you a 50 f1.8 D for 100$ plus shipping.

i should have clarified that i am looking for a g lens. Id rather not have to worry about the aperture ring, but if i cant find one then im okay with waiting a while to get it. just personal preference i guess. Thanks for the offer though!

You won't have to worry about the aperture ring on a D lens. You'll lock it to its minimum aperture and the camera will take care of the rest. seemless!

oh i thought it was the manual aperture ring on the d lens.

Well, it is, and its not. Its manual if you need it to be, say if you are using it on an older camera. But if your camera can electronically control the aperture, then it'll do that, too. D lenses are great!

What camera do you have? You might need the G lens to auto focus depending on what body you have.

The D allows you to use the lens with older cameras that do not have aperture control through the camera body.

However you can lock it and let newer bodies with that feature control the aperture.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back