Can you do Lens Aberration Correction Data for the 650D?

2k05gt

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was looking at the Rebel T4i Camera settings and I noticed that there is an option to set the Lens Aberration Correction Data.
there are so many settings I am not sure what they all do?
I have to assume that the APP for Registering is only for Newer cameras.

Second.
is it worth it purchase a new Lens for an EOS Rebel T4i?, it's 10 years old. Part of my frustration is the quality of my pictures.
I want to invest in a newer camera but currently it's not in the budget.

I can't answer the first part. On the second part, you can find good quality pre-owned EF and EF-S lenses at places like Adorama and mpb.com. They bench check their gear and provide a warranty against defects for a short period. Of the five lenses I have, I've only purchased two new, and the other three are pre-owned, so that makes it less of an investment cost. As to whether it is worth it, that is a personal thing for each individual. The question is, is it worth it to you?

I was looking at the Rebel T4i Camera settings and I noticed that there is an option to set the Lens Aberration Correction Data.
there are so many settings I am not sure what they all do?
I have to assume that the APP for Registering is only for Newer cameras.
Don't make that assumption. Check it on Canon's website. They probably have downloadable manuals for it. Or if the App is downloadable, then download it. Documentation might be in a Zip file with the App.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back