Pukka312
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Dec 7, 2012
- Messages
- 193
- Reaction score
- 50
- Location
- US
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Hey guys, i just recalibrated my monitor...twice. I have doubts that my Spyder 3 is correctly calibrating the color. With the Spyder software it really looks awfully warm, but assumed it was ok. However, I loaded some photos straight from my camera to another person's IMAC and the color seemed fine, but when I uploaded the same pics to my PC, they looked terribly warm. So I recalibrated my PC with the standard calibration program built in the computer and everything looks much better by sight. So these were edited with my PC settings, but wanted to make sure they aren't coming off too cool. The difference between the Spyder 3 and PC calibration has such a drastic difference in color, I'm worried about which color is more accurate.



