What's new

Can you say "scam"?

But he has a 100% positive feedback. :lol:

If it's legit though I'll laugh. I mean the 18-55 mounts on the D3 just fine, so why not.
 
A 18-55mm on a D3x? Even if it was genuine... no, I don't think so. I'd just chuck away the lens and get even a nifty fifty. ;)
 
The price sounds fishy ($7500 camera for $4000 on ebay?), but the guy claims the lens is a mistake:

" The lens is a, Nikon 50mm F/1.4G AF-S Nikkor Lens. The title is a typo. I have added photos and some pro and cons of this lens. I will put up additional information in our next listing. Thank you for bringing it to my attention. "
 
Hmmph. Better than using a DX lens on a FF...
 
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
1.5 days left on the auction and it's up to $4k. I bet by the time the auction ends it's at full retail, if not more knowing the dweebs that infest eBay.
 
The guy normally sells wok's and book, with last activity a year ago, odds are his account got hacked. Or he maybe trying to sell it to pay off the credit card he bought it with.
 
The guy normally sells wok's and book, with last activity a year ago, odds are his account got hacked. Or he maybe trying to sell it to pay off the credit card he bought it with.
LOL, I noticed that too. Also most of his positive feedbacks are on purchases and not sales.
 
The guy normally sells wok's and book, with last activity a year ago, odds are his account got hacked. Or he maybe trying to sell it to pay off the credit card he bought it with.
LOL, I noticed that too. Also most of his positive feedbacks are on purchases and not sales.


I reported that account to ebay. That is a hyjacked account! No use in 11 months. All of a sudden tens of thousands of dollars in camera gear person never sold before. Account is now listed to a gmail account now as well.

Also in the listing it says they reserve the right to ship from their HK office. Kinda hard to ship a US warrantied body from HK!! Not to mention to severly under priced auctions.

Hijacked account looking for suckers.
 
The guy normally sells wok's and book, with last activity a year ago, odds are his account got hacked. Or he maybe trying to sell it to pay off the credit card he bought it with.
LOL, I noticed that too. Also most of his positive feedbacks are on purchases and not sales.


I reported that account to ebay. That is a hyjacked account! No use in 11 months. All of a sudden tens of thousands of dollars in camera gear person never sold before. Account is now listed to a gmail account now as well.

Also in the listing it says they reserve the right to ship from their HK office. Kinda hard to ship a US warrantied body from HK!! Not to mention to severly under priced auctions.

Hijacked account looking for suckers.

Awww! And I was going to use my pocket change to buy that. This is why I never go to Eghey.
 
He has a $7,000 "Buy it now" price ..

I had my account hijacked once.... Guy was selling some real crap, and not for a lot of money... Got an Email wondering where her $12.00 hair dryer was and when it would be shipped.... (?)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom