Can you say...

bace

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Fryday?

I think so. How come everyone is so damn quiet? Aren't you looking forward a weekend full of...whatever you people do?

I'll be spending most of the weekend in solitude. I recently started reading Da Vinci Code. If you've read it, you know it's pretty hard to put down.

Plus I have no money.

I live on the Danforth in Toronto. It's Greek fest every day where I live. Every food place on this street serves souvlaki.

I did like that book! If you haven't already, read Angels and Demons which really should be read first :D I've enjoyed most of Dan Brown's books.

This weekend:
-Friday: Homework for Saturday class, clean, entertain the boys
-Saturday: 8am class :puke:, getting hair done, hopefully going to an air show, more cleaning
-Sunday: Photo shoot in the AM, cleaning, homework, etc in the afternoon. Oh, and a NAP for sure :mrgreen:

Happy Friday to all! :cheer:

I'm usually covered up around here on Fridays, unless I am deliberately being bad. ;) End of week means bank deposit, getting claims out, rush-rush to 5 pm. :p

This weekend I gotta run pick up stuff at the frame shop I ordered last weekend. Matboard to cut, some frames to put together, nothing exciting.

We have some neighbors over for a mag of champagne on the patio Saturday night. My husband believes an end of summer blowout is in order, and I try to obey him whenever possible, like a good wife. :mrgreen: So this is one of those times I go quietly.

The rest of the time is all about laundry, packing, getting ready for a much-needed vacation next week. The suitcases are dusty from lack of use.

I read the books in reverse order, too. :lol: Overall it doesn't ruin anything. The DaVinci Code is a great read, lotsa fun. Hopefully the movie won't kill it!

there's going to be a huge war demonstration on the mall in DC. i hope to spend most of saturday shooting it....i'll spend all day sunday figuring how to submit the images without a political tone ;)

...and continue packing for my move next weekend

its a great friday for me........got me new lens: a Tamron 70-300 f4-5.6 macro 1:2 (something like that) So im probably playing with my camera all weekend long.

Life is so good :)

Hertz van Rental said:
I intend to spend most of this weekend sleeping.

Probably not likely to happen. Let's be honest. Anytime one wishes to have peace and quiet, the world seems to play a cruel joke and places the noisiest thing/animal/insect outside the window.

Well, today (Friday) I am finishing up school for the week... then tonight my family and I are invited over for dinner at a friend's house. Their daughters are back from college visiting for a few days.

Tomorrow, Saturday... I will be going over to their house again for a party.
For some strange reason they are having the party in the morning... :scratch:
can't seem to figure out why... morning party on Saturday?!? Oh well... not sure how long that will last. Then I'm sure I'll go out w/ one of them.

Let's see... Sunday... I think I will be gone on another Porsche run. My dad loves those things, (if you haven't already noticed) :lmao: I just go because I usually get good pics.

Well, that's a pretty relaxing weekend. Guess it's a good one! :D

bace said:
Probably not likely to happen. Let's be honest. Anytime one wishes to have peace and quiet, the world seems to play a cruel joke and places the noisiest thing/animal/insect outside the window.
I'm a single parent with two teenage sons, so I have the worlds noisiest creatures in the house with me :lol:

See, I always thought it was the other way round when I lived at home. If my Dad passed out somewhere, the sound of a frieght train would eventually permiate every wall and floor board of the house.

He had a pretty healthy snoring problem.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back