Canada Olympic Park (56K Beware)

seven

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
photobucket.com
Sorry, no scenic pictures, I know most of you would have liked pictures of the ski jump towers and the flags, but mountain biking was top priority. :wink: (I live 10 minutes away so I can get some scenic pictures another time)

Two different days at Canada Olympic Park, in Calgary, Alberta, mountain biking.

Where'd his arm go?!
othermidget29rg.jpg

Really white sky because my camera was on cloudy settings, and it worked out well because it was a cloudy day (I didn't know what that setting would do, I'm new to this). No photoshop, because I don't have it. I like this one because of how the ski jump towers are in the picture.
midget5tk.jpg

8 foot drop, don't know how big the gap is...
random7lr.jpg

Wallride with blue sky.
wallllride7ld.jpg

I liked this one because of the tree in the blue sky...
berrrrm1uh.jpg

Last one; I attempted panning, I don't know how well it worked out.
berm1uc.jpg

Canon PowerShot Digital Elph S410, 4.1 MP

Post your thoughts.

Aww, I'm jealous. Is that place like Whistler? I think I've seen that park on some vids. They made me wanna go ride!

Ooh! Fun photo oppurtunity! And the exposures aren't bad considering the lighting situations (gotta love bright days with harsh shadows!)

I really like the 4th, great perspective!

Ghoste said:
Aww, I'm jealous. Is that place like Whistler? I think I've seen that park on some vids. They made me wanna go ride!
Haha, COP isn't even close to being as good as Whistler. COP is good for a one day ride, because it is pretty small. If your making a trip up to Canada, go to Whistler for sure. (Not to burst your bubble or anything :D)

Thanks for the comments.

ahh nice we have some riders on here. mountain biking and photography... this is definitley where i parked my car. :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back