Canada's Parliament

smyth

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Happened to go shooting here in Ottawa a couple of days ago and captured these. C&C welcome.

1. Centre Block

3215265134_b0da8d803b.jpg

2. The Peace Tower viewed from East Block
3214415615_36ffb9d14b.jpg

3. The Library of Parliament
3214416277_3aa413de56.jpg

4. The Library of Parliament
3215266360_c14e9911f1.jpg

Last edited:
Awesome shots... I've been there, and I know how difficult it can be to get some of these shots (especially #1).. there seems to always be someone or something that's unwanted in the frame.. you captured the flame well.

those are nice pictures..love it

Nice shots. It's been a long time since I've been there. These make me want to go back.

The third has VERY pretty colours, and the first is just lovely in its showing JUST what it is meant to show, no more. No less.

Great shots!

You make it look so functional from the outside...

Very nice. I especially like the third image, of the library at dusk....absolutely lovely.

Did you get any pics of the skaters on the canal? I hope to make it to Winterlude this year (but I've said that for the last 10 years and it hasn't happened :( )

Thanks everyone for the nice comments :)

Did you get any pics of the skaters on the canal? I hope to make it to Winterlude this year (but I've said that for the last 10 years and it hasn't happened :( )

No, I haven't yet, I'm too scared that I'll fall on the ice when I have my camera out. lol

Most reactions

Back