Canary Wharf... the front!

Becky

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Oh well, heres another...

canarywharf2_colourcopy.jpg

Ah! :idea: This is the STATION building! Now I see! I know I have been inside that dome, but entered from the side, is that possible? I never saw (nor went to) neither this front nor the back, I think... so I could not have seen those lovely tiles on the back.

I am amazed how sharp this photo is. What lens gave you this result? I like that this one has people in it. And I like the deep blue of the "Canary Wharf Station" sign and the fact that I can read (!) the letters!!! Very sharp!

Thanks Corinna, it was taken using 24-70f2.8L lens.

And here I was expecting you to say it was a prime lens! Wow, that sharpness with a zoom lens. Amazing!

And here I was expecting you to say it was a prime lens! Wow, that sharpness with a zoom lens. Amazing!

that lens is as sharp as my wit!

Anyway another great shot, like the fact there are people in it

Corinna, we walked past it last year just after the group shots after we met up with Jerry

Gorgeous! I have to agree with everything Corinna remarked about the photo. So very sharp!

Bloody amazing shot, Becky! Super sharp (like LP's wit), great exposure and colours. Looks like it could be in an ad or something. Super well done, IMO.

I'm blown away by these comments :blushing:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back