Cancun

Luna

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit

Last edited:
Nice series. I like the exposure you chose in the first, to really get the texture of the wet sand. The placement of the footprints isn't what I'd choose (I would probably have put them in the lower left portion of the shot,perhaps at an angle or offset), but that's just personal taste. The second one is gorgeous, with all those shades of blue in the sky and water, and I like how you composed it with the white of the sand and waves placed on the diagonal in one corner. Including the swimmer really gives it scale. The fourth one is a pretty sunset shot. And in the fifth one, I like the way the above and below water portions of the dolphin makes for an 'abstract outline', in that pretty blue water. Good sharp detail in the dolphin's snout too.

(funny, Cancun got me my worst sunburn ever too, but don't you like the special sand that doesn't get warm?)

That first one is great IMHO. I see what Antarctican is saying, but I like this approach, because it looks like someone is coming through the sand from the other side...:)

Second one is okay, I could do with less ocean (even crop the horizon, but that's me I guess)
3 and 4...mwehhh boring

5.: very playful, this pic says 'fun' and I like that. Love how the dolphin is 'dissolving' in the water.

pascal

love #1 and #2

Most reactions

Back