Candid camera (aimed at young children)

cosmom3

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This picture is NOT anywhere near the setting's Id like...but this kid sat here for all of 1 second so I just had to snap something.:wink:

I have an all new appreciation for shooting children, and am looking for some of YOUR candid camera shots of kids. We all know those are the best anyways ;)

651187831_bd6c88b159_b.jpg

Now show me yours!

I think its a great capture, I don't really like those people being directly behind him, but shooting kids you have to take what you can get sometimes.

I think its a great capture, I don't really like those people being directly behind him, but shooting kids you have to take what you can get sometimes.
I completely agree, they are a bit distracting. Originally I was just shooting this placid man made pond and that the innocent (very quiet) kid came about 8 feet away from me. Not even noticing I was there.

Looked to be a well behaved all around good kid. His parents called and he skipped on back over to them.;)

These are some of the home team (currently 3yr and 4yr old):

FISH! It's what's for dinner!
1161960265.jpg

Must... finish... the juice...
1159214982.jpg

Young street thugs, learning from Papa:
1168328956.jpg

Sick. Very sick. Academy Award nominated dramatic performance.
1143084906.jpg

On this shot my super-fast auto-focus got fooled by my grabby toddler
1145564363.jpg

Happy Hannukah:
1166581968.jpg

Ballons!
1177768220.jpg

My first camera!
1166574259.jpg

A triptych: the well-told anecdote:
1143406320.jpg

Gentle bear:
1172208320.jpg

i loved that fishbowl picture as well, its so adorable the kids are gorgeous

LOL, the brush was not a hit, eh?

Hehehe ... neither was the buzz. cutter... nor the scissors... brush... hairdryer... comb...
I don't think he liked the barber much afterwards... well... until she gave him a nice stuffed animal as a reward. After that... all smiles.

The first pic was before he knew that he didn't like what was being done to him.... pretty much went into full crying mode soon after... hehehe.. I posted this pic in the gallery a while back but it is appropriate here too.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back