Candid Canines

stittly

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Just some pictures of my dog, Indy, outside, and two of our other dog, Allie, inside.

2167000700_eb2d3457b9.jpg

2166995960_cace7fedf6.jpg

2166202265_ec9fe03c14.jpg

2166980922_1bfacffd93.jpg

2166980320_807802f21b.jpg

2166186571_8ea2fc3129.jpg

2166979084_320921505b.jpg

High res versions can be seen at my Flickr

I quite like the first one...good dof and good colour on the dog (although the background behind the dog is a little too similar in colour). And #6 is a sweet shot, with those soulful eyes, but I'd prefer it composition-wise if the dog wasn't so centred, and if all of its paws were showing. Just my 2 cents worth.

in number five if the rest of the dogs ear was in the shot it'd look a lot better, i like that shot a lot though, and number one rocks

I quite like the first one...good dof and good colour on the dog (although the background behind the dog is a little too similar in colour). And #6 is a sweet shot, with those soulful eyes, but I'd prefer it composition-wise if the dog wasn't so centred, and if all of its paws were showing. Just my 2 cents worth.

Thanks! Yeah, our backyard is pretty brown this time of year, and our dog is brown at all times of the year.:lol: Yeah, I really was just playing around with my camera when I took those pictures of our other dog. I wanted to mess around with the light coming in from the window contrasting with the dark background.

in number five if the rest of the dogs ear was in the shot it'd look a lot better, i like that shot a lot though, and number one rocks

Well, I really wanted #5 to show the focused expression on his face, and so I zoomed in pretty close to his face, not thinking about cutting out his ear.

Thanks for the comments!

BTW- just so you guys know what's going on in shot #3, he sat down with a pine cone between his front paws and started chewing on it. What a goofball!

Heehee, I wondered what he was holding onto! And I've seen dogs eat a lot worse than a pine cone!

Pine cones are one of his favorite things to chew on. He'd love to chew on a squirrel, if only he could get a hold of one hahaha:lol:

I am such a dog lover. I am glad to see so many of you guys are too! The eyes in #6 are worth a thousand words. Is that the look you get when she gets caught doing something wrong?

I am such a dog lover. I am glad to see so many of you guys are too! The eyes in #6 are worth a thousand words. Is that the look you get when she gets caught doing something wrong?

That, plus her ears down. I think she was just wondering what I was doing pointing my camera in her face. Thanks for looking!

Most reactions

Back