Candid photo with sprinkler -CC please

What a great capture! Congratulations! I too think the original looks better thatn the first post. It takes practice. Good for you for saving the original. I trashed so many of my photos when I first started editing (back in 2000).

Welcome to the forum! :)

I go overboard on PP sometimes too, especially with saturation. I too think the original is better. I can't wait until my son is able to walk so I can get a better variety of shots of him. They used to all be of him on his back. Then of him on his tummy and resting on his forearms. Now he can sit so he's leaning forward in most of them. I can't wait for him to be a toddler!

I go overboard on PP sometimes too, especially with saturation. I too think the original is better. I can't wait until my son is able to walk so I can get a better variety of shots of him. They used to all be of him on his back. Then of him on his tummy and resting on his forearms. Now he can sit so he's leaning forward in most of them. I can't wait for him to be a toddler!

Just wait, he'll be walking, talking, and hugging in no time. I love the toddlerhood stage. We just bought our dslr; our point and shoot wasn't capturing anything the twins were doing. They were too fast for that camera :) I'm getting so impatient though. I want to learn so much about photography, but have to do it a little each night when they are fast asleep.

20100404_Easter2010050orignalphotob.jpg

A little sharpening, replace color to get the grass a little greener, and slight brightness and contrast adjustment. It's a great photo if that's all of the PP you have to do to it!

Most reactions

Back