Candid twighlight beach portraits, and post processing.

AmericanJesus

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey all i just wanted some feed back on theese. On the post processing i normally just go with desaturation when i want a solid nice feeling. But i had been messing around with having specific colors pop out. So what do ya guys think?

Shae1of1.jpg

Try31of1.jpg

(look for a second dog in the foreground scratching his belly :)

Well, I will give you a bump and go more into detail on why i like #2 vs #1.

The problem i have with number one is it just looks underexposed. Like.. If you couldnt really see her face.. and the water/sky was more like #2, i think it would look pretty cool. But you can see detail in her face.. but not enough to make her out.

The first is way too dark on her face (background too bright, so that was fooling your metres), and poorly composed with her face smack-dab in the middle of your frame and no legs but so much sky above her.

The second looks not sharp, like there was either camera shake or motion blur from too long an exposure. The second could be a lot better if you cropped it some, like crop out the cr***ing dog and some of the blurred logs in the foreground. That'd automatically move the couple and dog out of the centre of your frame, too.

The first is way too dark on her face (background too bright, so that was fooling your metres), and poorly composed with her face smack-dab in the middle of your frame and no legs but so much sky above her.

The second looks not sharp, like there was either camera shake or motion blur from too long an exposure. The second could be a lot better if you cropped it some, like crop out the cr***ing dog and some of the blurred logs in the foreground. That'd automatically move the couple and dog out of the centre of your frame, too.

He is scratching! And thank you for the critique!

Most reactions

Back