candids from vacation

2 is my favorite! Great photo.

1 is a close second.

Great job.

Some of these are very nice. #1... very cute expression! I like #2 best... she is a lovely girl, and her expression makes that shot worthwhile. #3 is also cute.. a nice memory.

Some of these are very nice. #1... very cute expression! I like #2 best... she is a lovely girl, and her expression makes that shot worthwhile. #3 is also cute.. a nice memory.

wow thanks Charlie....and I thought you didn't like me ;)

Thank you everyone for your comments <3

Excellent! I really love these shots!! Can you tell me what kind of processing you did in shots 3, 4 and 5? I really like how the colors in their clothes pop but the ocean is not so saturated. Great effect.
With these I did a med contrast tone curve slightly bumping down the shadows. Then I burned the entire background (auto mask people) -.40 on exposure + darkening shadows and adding a bit more clarity and contrast. Edited in LR4 . Oh yes I also did a slight vignette

What was your lens of choice for these shots?
These were all shot with my 50mm1.4 and my crop sensor

Thanks for sharing your processing. I can't really pick a favorite because I like them all. Great captures of family memories.

This is exactly the type of photography I enjoy the most. Well done on all counts.

These are really really special! Wow! Love the tone, the use of black and white, the shots you "caught." I mean, these are truly wonderful. Great work!!

These pictures are too cute. Lots of inspiration

I hate to see family and vacation photos but when they're this good, I really enjoy them!
Awesome!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back