Canis Latrans

sneshanian

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.shantneshanian.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Better known as the coyote. Photos were taken in Sequoia National Park this past weekend. C&C appreciated, thanks!

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

2&3 are great shots with the exception of what I think is probably asphalt. I like the expression also and that the coyote is naturally scruffy instead of zoo-plump.

i think they're all great! =P
my only problem is that in 4 that brown patch in the top left corner distracts me

His expressions are great in 3 and 4, I would not want to pet him there!! :shock:

But I personally like Photo 1 best of all. Maybe even more if his entire body had been inside the frame, but I like to see as much of his surroundings as I do. And he looks nice .. and his eye is well lit.

The last (portrait) is too dark on his face. Maybe some careful selective brightening could help - best if it were done without giving him a halo, of course ;).

The last (portrait) is too dark on his face. Maybe some careful selective brightening could help - best if it were done without giving him a halo, of course ;).

I adjusted the brightness in the last one a bit, tell me if it looks better to you. i tried to keep the bright spot as mellow as possible.

thanks for the comments everyone! keep the C&C coming! :wink:

Most reactions

Back