What's new

Cannon AE1, stock, zoom, telephoto, wide angle lenses, flashes, camera bag - TRADES CONSIDERED

FIN13

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 10, 2017
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi - Camera is working and everything is in great condition. $125 shipped OBO. I am FIN13 in www.rcgroups.com, I have a good trader rating there and you will see these items posted there as well. If you are interested I am willing to take a video and post it on my youtube channel.

I also have a bunch of lens filters but don't remember which ones.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2494.webp
    IMG_2494.webp
    50.6 KB · Views: 254
  • IMG_2495.webp
    IMG_2495.webp
    56.1 KB · Views: 250
  • IMG_2496.webp
    IMG_2496.webp
    41.7 KB · Views: 254
  • IMG_2497.webp
    IMG_2497.webp
    50.4 KB · Views: 249
  • IMG_2499.webp
    IMG_2499.webp
    46.5 KB · Views: 259
  • IMG_2500.webp
    IMG_2500.webp
    40.1 KB · Views: 249
  • IMG_2503.webp
    IMG_2503.webp
    45.2 KB · Views: 250
Last edited:
price lowered
 
Would consider a trade for a digital camera.
 
Great condition ae-1, telephoto lens, zoom, wide angle and stock lens. Photos of these are posted in this forum in another post. Adding this video:


Here is a video I took of the equipment and posted to my youtube channel:

 
I am the original owner, non-smoking household, everything in great condition.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom