Trading Nikon D90 For Vx1000 W/fisheye Or Sony HDR-FX1! No Scratch Or Problems!

MatheusMachado

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I am willing to trade a PERFECTLY working Nikon D90. I have only used this camera around 20-30 times to record and take some pictures in Manual mode. The camera itself have NO visible scratches. I will send the camera in the original box and including Tripod/mono pod and a Nikon Case ($40 Value)
Whats included in the box:
Rechargeable Li-ion battery (Two of them)
Quick charger
USB Cable
Audio/video cable
Strap
Body cap
Accessory shoe cover
Eyepiece cap (Two of them)
LCD Monitor cover(Works very well)
Lens hood (No scratch)
Lens cap
User's Manual (Spanish and english)
PNY Performance 32gb SDHC 15mb/s card
PlatinumPlus by Sunpak 67mm Lens Filter ULTRAVIOLET
Software suite CD-ROM (Still hasn't opened, no scratch)
LENS Included: AF-S DX Nikkor 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR (We bought for $330) LENS ARE NOT SCRATCHED OR DENTED! Glass is perfect!
Tripod/Monopod included: Platinum Plus by Sunpak Ultra 7500TM 2-in-1 Tripod/monopod (We bought for $200 back in the day, the Tripod was opened for the first time in June 1, 2014 so you shouldn't expect any scratches or dents).
-----------------------
I swear you will love this camera, I myself do not hate it but I am willing to trade for a Standard Definition Sony VX1000 NTSC U.S.A Model with a perfectly working Death Lens Fisheye. I do not accept a VX1000 with buttons not working because what's the point of trading something really valuable with something that is broken? I am also accepting SONY HDR FX1 camera that is working perfectly. I do not care about Fisheye for the HDR-FX1. For the camera's, I would at least want pictures and proof that it works perfectly.
--------------
The Reason why I choose to trade is because I want to film skating with a camera handle. I do like DSLR's but I'd rather go with Camera's with built in handles like VX1000 and FX1.
--------
There is absolutely no problems with the camera, absolutely no scratches or dents. I am going to give you a 30 Day guarantee so that if you do not enjoy the camera, you can re-contact me and I'll return your camera in the same condition as it was but you also have to return the camera in the same condition. I am taking notes of the previous condition of the camera before I send it.
--------
If you want pictures or videos of the camera, please contact me at [email protected] I am also able to do SKYPE or Google + conferences once you contact me through my email. I will also give out footage sample in 720p HD through private videos in YouTube or give out 1080p HD photo-sample in Manual mode.
----------
The camera is still brand new, My mother gave it to me because she didn't want to use it. She did not drop or scratch the camera before giving it to me. FISHEYES CAN BE USED ON THE CAMERA! YOU CAN RECORD SKATE SESH WITH A FISHEYE ON THIS CAMERA!
*** I also posted this on SkatePerception because I really want a VX1000 or FX1.

******** I AM NOT A SCAMMER! *********

$1780162_468602053240785_643073149_o.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back