Chief Free Electron Relocator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
pixels.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Every time I try, I get the following:

[h=2]Message[/h] A required field called Bot Registration Question is missing or has an invalid value.

That's a strange one!

Try all of the usual suspects: clear cache, cookies - and definitely try another browser or three. ;) You've been able to change it in the past, I see, and I don't think the steps are any different (assuming minor vB tweaks on occasion). If you continue to have difficulty, PM me and I'll see if I can get it set up for you.

Negative. I still get the same message.

I took a peek at your profile, and there is a field that usually holds the information you used when you first registered; namely, the typical human verification thing. The field is empty on your profile, so vB is upset. Clearing things out on your end hasn't changed anything.

Trying to recall if there is any way the average user can tinker with any of that old data. Have you made any other changes to your profile recently?

Edit: meh, just give it another try now. Let's see if what I did takes. ;)

Last edited:
It's not asking me for any information, like Captcha. I'm just trying to change one item in My Profile.

Haven't changed anything for quite a while.

It's not asking me for any information, like Captcha. I'm just trying to change one item in My Profile.

Haven't changed anything for quite a while.

I haven't, either, and the same field is blank on my own profile! ;) That's what is triggering the error message. Did you try it again since my last post up there? I tried something and want to see if it took.

I had the exact same problem, and same error message, when I tried to change mine recently (for the first time ever). Unfortunately, I can't seem to recall what ended up resolving it. It does seem like it had something to do with captcha, but like sparky, the captcha section wasn't there, at least at first, and now when I just went to look and try to jog my memory about what fixed the problem, there's still no captcha section on mine that I can see.

Didn't do anything different..... but it took this time.

I went in and did a little something...glad it made a difference. ....

Lemme guess. You danced an Irish jig while reciting a 5000-year-old Druid chant..... in it's native tongue!

......Hope you get out of Montana all right. ;)

Where?
CalvinBlink2.gif

Most reactions

Back