Canoeing at Gran Tully

grahamhunter2001

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi all,

thought I'd share this one with you. Any comments or critisism is more than welcome. I took it a few months back at a canoeing/ kayaking event. It's actually the picture that led to this thread www.thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=96741. Enjoy and hope you all have a nice Christmas.

Graham

Boater_X031.jpg

Trenton Romulox

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.jeremygrayphotography.com
Photos OK to edit
Whatever is coming down from the top left corner, those two bars or whatever they are, they are extremely distracting. It's a nice capture though, good colors. Not the sharpest, but that might simply be the compression for all I know. It would have been nice to maybe have just a bit more of a foreground element. Still, nice shot. Merry Christmas to you too!

OP
G

grahamhunter2001

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
Thanks Trenton, its not the sharpest picture and the compression doesn't help. I hadn't noticed the two poles before but now I do they are pretty distracting. I'll try and photoshop them out when I get time. Thanks for the comment.

Trenton Romulox

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.jeremygrayphotography.com
Photos OK to edit
I don't think that is oversaturated that much. Maybe a tiny bit, but not like ridiculously oversaturated. I like it better now that those things aren't in the top left. Good work.

Most reactions

New Topics