PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Canon 1D kit - Everything you need

Asking Price
400 + shipping

Item Location
Missouri, USA

Item Description
Will take paypal personal payment or postal money order for payment. Camera will ship once payment clears paypals system.

This camera is unknown in age and has the serial number 002201. From what the seller that I got it from told me it has roughly 90,000 on the shutter and was recently sent off and cleaned.

The camera body is in decent shape, there is some paint wear around both shutter buttons and a small spot on the bottom where the battery and camera meet. All of this is cosmetic. The camera is also missing the body cap.....it had one when I bought it from this lady but I guess she forgot to give it to me and I have no way to contact her now. The camera works 100% as it should. Neither of the LCD screens are cracked and actually don't have much as far as scratches are concerned either, the ones that are on there are very tiny.

The lens is a Sigma 70-300 F4-5.6 DG Macro and comes with a rubber lens hood. There are no caps for either end of this lens either. Below is a photo I took on memorial weekend at an air show. The lens is pretty sharp for it's price you can find it for on ebay.

8d5a0336.jpg

To come with the camera is also an official Canon NP-E3 battery, you can get roughly 700 shots out of this camera before needing to charge the battery.

The charge that battery there is an official Canon NC-E2 dual charger.

You will also get a Sandisk Ultra 4GB CF card and an 8-in-1 card reader.

This is everything you need to use this camera. I bought it thinking I would be able to make a small profit on it but...I guess that is not the case. The price I have it listed for here is what I paid for it and if I can't sell it for this price I will have to keep it and possibly sell my Pentax gear.

I will have pictures of the camera up later but for now all I have is the sample photo taken with the camera.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Fair

Shipping Destinations
Continental U.S. Only

Shipping Charge
Neg.

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
Other

Return Policy & Additional Details
Returns accepted if you contact me within 2 days of receipt of item and it is not as described. Insurance is optional and you must pay insurance cost.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited:
bump for a new price

NEW PRICE IS $400 + shipping. Prefer to ship in U.S. but will consider Canada but you still pay the shipping costs.

No one??? Guess I was mistaken for the popularity of this camera when I bought it....these things used to sell like hotcakes

Most reactions

New Topics

Back