What's new

Canon 20D and two 30Ds for sale

elsaspet

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 14, 2004
Messages
4,054
Reaction score
37
Location
Dallas
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
We have decided to switch over exclusively to the 5d and MarkD3, so we are getting rid of our other cameras. Every photo I've ever taken prior to November 2006 were taken with these cameras.
I am willing to take the best offer made.
:-)
 
Tempting....
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #3
:-)
It should be. There is no dollar amount attached. I want only what you all think it's worth.

Right now, it's worth nothing to me. I don't touch them and they stay in their little velvet bags in my walk in closet.

It would be a shame for someone not to love them.......:wink:
 
interested in a 30d. good shape? problems? $?
 
interested in the 30d. PM sent
 
Haven't heard anything back yet...
 
Why would someone quit the forums....some behind the scenes drama I suppose?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom