TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Whats up forum,

I trust everyone is having a good day?

I am currently in the market for the Canon 24mm F/1.4 lens; however, I am struggling to find the MkII for a good price and the Sigma lens is also not really available in my country.

So my question is, is the Canon 24mm F/1.4 MkII really that much better than the MkI?

I can get the MkI for a good price but I don't know if I should rather save up for the MkII

Thanks again!

I can't find testing on the MkI. But just FYI the Sigma 24mm F1.4 DG HSM A Canon test better than the Canon 24mm f/1.4 MKII according to DXO. They are very close going by the measurements charts. Not sure how hard it is to get the Sigma in your country. But if it's lower priced that you could buy now. It just might be a better option??

Whats up forum,

I trust everyone is having a good day?

I am currently in the market for the Canon 24mm F/1.4 lens; however, I am struggling to find the MkII for a good price and the Sigma lens is also not really available in my country.

So my question is, is the Canon 24mm F/1.4 MkII really that much better than the MkI?

I can get the MkI for a good price but I don't know if I should rather save up for the MkII

Thanks again!

depends on how often you need 24mm
but keep looking for the Sigma alternative
www.flickr.com/photos/mmirrorless

Most reactions

New Topics

Back