What's new

Canon 28-135mm IS $315 Shipped

jrdbrn

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 26, 2008
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
I am wanting to sell my Canon 28-135mm IS lens. I've recently purchased a Canon 70-300mm IS so I would like to sell this lens and get a smaller walk around lens. I have also have the Hoya Intro Filter Kit as well that I will ship if wanted.

I am asking $315 shipped for the Lens and $355 shipped with the Kit

The lens is in excellent condition and was purchased in September 07.

My eBay feedback is under bayoulan
My headware feedback is under jaredborne
I've recently sold 3 items on Amazon so I am awaiting feedback from them.

I ship Priority 2-3 days usually the day after payment ;)

Please contact if needed. I know I have low post count, but I came from photography-on-the.net

lens.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom