What's new

Canon 35mm f1.4 L

nathanlegiehn

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 24, 2009
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
Location
Toronto, ON
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Anyone own it or use it?

Im interested in it and was just curious to hear anyones opinion. I shoot on a 5D mk II btw.


Thanks!

Nathan
 
I have it, and surprisingly find that I don't use it a lot. When I shoot with my Rangefinder the 35mm equivalent focal length is my favorite walk-around lens. I also have a 5D, but find the 35mm L quite big and heavy. The image quality is wonderful, as you can probably imagine.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom