What's new

Canon 50 mm 1.4 for sale

yochillfelix

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 1, 2010
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Brooklyn, New York
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm looking to sell my Canon 50 mm 1.4. I desperately need money right now so I have to sell this lense. It comes with an B+W F-Pro filter which I had since the day I got it. Its been treated well. I want to meet up in NYC on the weekends to sell it. However if someone meets around my price I'm willing to sell over paypal. Please message me for pictures. Looking for 330. Comes with filter lense cover and the other cover. Doesn't come with a box.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom