Canon 50D w/ Kit Lens ( TRADE )

MarkPhoto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello everyone,
I am looking to go back to Nikon, I Started with a Nikon D60, and sold it to help fund the 50D. I just can't get use to the feel of it, doesn't feel good in my hands like the Nikon did. Im looking to trade the 50D and the 18-200 Kit Lens, for a Nikon. Preferably D80, or D90. Must be in excellent condition, as the 50D is flawless, probably has around 1800-2000 shutter actuations. No more than 2,500.

Shipping is fine, and I am willing to ship out of the United States.

PM here, or Email at [email protected]

IMG_0665e.jpg

Providing the D80 had a couple lenses, and was in excellent shape. Yes. I really wouldn't want to trade for just a d80 with a kit lens. But, a nice D80 setup would be fine.

Will also sell for 800$ Firm. But, prefer to just trade.

Also interested in d200. Just let me know what type of Nikon youve got... Would even consider a D3000 with extras.

email sent

Thats an L Lens in the photo. Is that the lens you are including with the sale?
I also find it weird that the only posts here other than hardrocks are first time posts. Maybe I'm paranoid

Where were you 4 months ago. I was in a tiff and wanted to move to cannon but keep my d80 kit... I literary just sold it an hr ago for $800...Im staying nikon though...

So trying to resist saying take my D90, must stay on the Nikon side! :lol:

So trying to resist saying take my D90, must stay on the Nikon side! :lol:

YOU CAN DO IT. THE DARK SIDE ALWAYS LOOKS GREAT WHEN YOUR IN THE LIGHT.... The grass is always green............. oh never mind

Are you just drawn to everything that says 50!!!

Where were you 4 months ago. I was in a tiff and wanted to move to cannon but keep my d80 kit... I literary just sold it an hr ago for $800...Im staying nikon though...

well this post is 2 months old, I cant believe anyone has not mentioned that, if it is still available i might be interested.

I contacted this guy and was going to do the deal but... He said he did not have a telephone and I really would have rather done the deal being able to talk to him instead of just over email. Oh and he said he would not take paypal. To his defence I was going to pay half then he would send camera and after I would send the rest of the payment. I got nervous and declined.

Most reactions

Back