Tulsa TPF Noob! Joined Jan 9, 2010 Messages 1,019 Reaction score 3 Location Tulsa Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 11, 2010 #16 Thanks, I would consider this a SCAM unless we hear otherwise, no phone, no paypal, DONT BUY OR TRADE!!
Thanks, I would consider this a SCAM unless we hear otherwise, no phone, no paypal, DONT BUY OR TRADE!!
robbie_vlad TPF Noob! Joined Nov 9, 2008 Messages 427 Reaction score 0 Location Upstate New York Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 11, 2010 #17 A 50D and an 18-200 lens for $800? Heck, if this is legit, I'll take it!
sinjans TPF Noob! Joined Jun 29, 2009 Messages 346 Reaction score 0 Location Newfoundland, Canada (yes by') Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 11, 2010 #18 AND the lens in the pic is a 24-70L!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YUM! Scam all the way