R robflynny TPF Noob! Joined Jun 8, 2010 Messages 4 Reaction score 0 Location NJ Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 10, 2010 #16 thanks for doing the dirty work there NewAge. Seemed waay to good to be true
M mking7 TPF Noob! Joined Apr 21, 2009 Messages 9 Reaction score 2 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 10, 2010 #17 I'm glad someone did the legwork. I saw the add for the 85mm L and it said he was changing to Nikon then this ad said he had already gotten a 1D....seemed odd and with no posts seemed very questionable.
I'm glad someone did the legwork. I saw the add for the 85mm L and it said he was changing to Nikon then this ad said he had already gotten a 1D....seemed odd and with no posts seemed very questionable.
Wheels47130 TPF Noob! Joined Apr 22, 2010 Messages 77 Reaction score 0 Location Dayton Beach FL Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 15, 2010 #18 I also contacted him and just didn't feel right with responses.
D dejardine TPF Noob! Joined May 4, 2012 Messages 1 Reaction score 0 Location Prince Edward Island Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 4, 2012 #19 Is this camera still for sale? Where are you located?
Mach0 TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Oct 16, 2011 Messages 2,616 Reaction score 432 Location 203 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 4, 2012 #20 Probably not. This thread is about 2 years old.