Gear located in Sydney Australia
US dollars is almost 1:1 australian dollar
Hi!
I have just upgraded to 5DII (really happy) - so im selling a near new 600D, Australian stock, bought from Georges Camera in Sydney. It is around 5 months old and in prestine condition! Shutter count to date is approx 3500. comes complete with packaging, cables (still in wrapper), CDs, warranty card and the rest ... I will even throw in 1x 16Gb Class 10 Sandisk SHDC card with the body
asking $540 neg Receipt proof provided.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I also have EF-S 17-85mm 4-5.6 lens with Canon EW-73B hood
Just lens, no packaging. asking $280 neg
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lastly and regretfully, I have EF-S 10-22mm 3.5-4.5 also with Canon EW-83E hood
Just lens, no packaging. asking $550 neg
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am open for swaps to other EF lens
All immaculate and have taken amazing photos with the crop body.
Photos and ad taken with this body > http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/sydney-city/digital-cameras/canon-600d-as-new-17-85-10-22/1008229290
Happy to combine body/lens as package.
Inspection welcome. Please no time-wasters and serious buyers only.
Thank you
For security OS buyers, im happy to post on ebay as i have 100% feedback since 2002.
US dollars is almost 1:1 australian dollar
Hi!
I have just upgraded to 5DII (really happy) - so im selling a near new 600D, Australian stock, bought from Georges Camera in Sydney. It is around 5 months old and in prestine condition! Shutter count to date is approx 3500. comes complete with packaging, cables (still in wrapper), CDs, warranty card and the rest ... I will even throw in 1x 16Gb Class 10 Sandisk SHDC card with the body
asking $540 neg Receipt proof provided.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I also have EF-S 17-85mm 4-5.6 lens with Canon EW-73B hood
Just lens, no packaging. asking $280 neg
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lastly and regretfully, I have EF-S 10-22mm 3.5-4.5 also with Canon EW-83E hood
Just lens, no packaging. asking $550 neg
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am open for swaps to other EF lens
All immaculate and have taken amazing photos with the crop body.
Photos and ad taken with this body > http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/sydney-city/digital-cameras/canon-600d-as-new-17-85-10-22/1008229290
Happy to combine body/lens as package.
Inspection welcome. Please no time-wasters and serious buyers only.
Thank you
For security OS buyers, im happy to post on ebay as i have 100% feedback since 2002.