What's new

Canon 60D MINT with all Accessories

amsnbn

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 26, 2013
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
Georgia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I am selling my Canon 60D for $650. I have only used it twice, so clicks are under 500. The camera itself is absolutely flawless, you cannot even tel it has been used. It also comes with all original accessories, an 8GB Sony SD card, and a full USA Canon warranty. I can also provide the original invoice, showing date and proof of purchase.

Paypal is the only method of payment I accept.

If interested, send me an email at amsnbn@gmail.com. I can provide more photos upon request. Thanks!
 

Attachments

  • $IMG_0035.webp
    $IMG_0035.webp
    871.5 KB · Views: 137
  • $IMG_0036.webp
    $IMG_0036.webp
    816 KB · Views: 130
  • $IMG_0038.webp
    $IMG_0038.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 142
  • $IMG_0039.webp
    $IMG_0039.webp
    1 MB · Views: 120
  • $IMG_0041.webp
    $IMG_0041.webp
    1 MB · Views: 132
  • $IMG_0042.webp
    $IMG_0042.webp
    1 MB · Views: 132
  • $IMG_0044.webp
    $IMG_0044.webp
    1,000.4 KB · Views: 119

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom