What's new

Canon 60d?

pcolaheadbussa

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 14, 2011
Messages
29
Reaction score
0
Location
Las Vegas, NV
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
*edit* i am just gonna go with the nikon d90. I could change my mind for years, i just want a camera already. I do have a question regaurding ebay though. I have never bought anything off ebay. Was always scared to get screwed over but now i hear that they have something called buyer protection that is good. I was looking at multiple d90's on their for good prices but some dont mention anything about what version it is. (I was told to make sure its a usa version by someone on this site). Any tips for using ebay to make sure i get the right version? I apologize if this is a ridiculous question but like i said, i have NEVER used ebay before. Always proffered handing my money over to a real person.
 
Last edited:
It is hard to say especially when we talk about a new camera with US warranty. I am sure if you buy the camera (US version, not grey market) from a ebay seller which is also a Authorized Nikon reseller, it should be fine. You may also check around and see as far as price concern. Because the word "ebay" doesn't automatically equal to "lower price" especially for brand new items ship through the proper distribution channel.

Of course, if you are buying a used camera, US or non-US model is not a big deal.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom