What's new

Canon 70-200 f/2.8L IS now or wait?

Oh I know, I was talking about the old ones. I know there was a rebate through Canon for them a while back during the holiday times; was wondering if any places were marking them down to get rid of them before the new ones hit.
 
I love my 70-200 version 1. I read a review not too long ago that said it would sell for around 2500. It has improved IS but IMO i'd go with the ver 1
 
It appears that the verII is now available on b&h and adorama. Anyone have one or links to any reviews/comparissons? Google isn't being very friendly in finding anything substantial.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom