What's new

Canon 7D body

lennon_68

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 10, 2013
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Location
Grand Rapids MN
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
EDIT: Sold locally.




This 7D is in very good condition with two exceptions - there's a scratch around the RAW/Jpeg button, and the on board flash doesn't fire.

Only 8800 shutter actuations (checked with EOScount) and flawless other than the two issues noted above. Note, the hot shoe does work without issue. I honestly don't know what happened to the flash, I didn't even know it was broken until I was trying to sell it and was demoing it to someone in full auto... Latest firmware (updated a couple days ago).


Canon 7D camera body
Canon battery
USB cable
AV cable (composite)
Canon battery charger
Manual
Canon body cap

$750 net to me (after shipping and fees) firm


Pictures, etc. on eBay where you can also check my feedback (note I've sold some other canon gear there recently but hardly anyone posts feedback any more apparently :():
Canon EOS 7D 18 0 MP Digital SLR Camera Only 8800 Actuations 0013803117493 | eBay

Note, I also have a 32gb CF card that I would include for an additional $15 and a Canon 2400 gadget bag for another $20
Amazon.com: Dolgix 32GB Compact Flash (CF) Card - 133x: Computers & Accessories
Amazon.com: Canon 2400 SLR Gadget Bag for EOS SLR Cameras: Camera & Photo
 
Last edited:
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
What would be a good lens for this camera? Have budget if $1000-$1200 to spend total on camera and lenses..and apparently a flash as well..doing portraits and weddings and sports....
 
I know the 7D came kit with a Canon 28-135mm lens which would probably be a good start and can be had for ~$250 (unfortunately I just sold my second one for $150 :(). I'm not sure if that would be sufficient for everything you've got listed though.

For a flash there are some lower priced Canon flashes that would work for ~$150 and be a serious upgrade over the built in flash:
Amazon.com: Canon Speedlite 270EX II Flash for Canon SLR Cameras: CANON: Camera & Photo

Alternatively if you're comfortable with an off brand Yongnuo has a couple flashes that are very comparable to the Canon 430EX and 580EX for a more reasonable price (I have the second one and haven't had any issues with it):
Amazon.com: YongNuo YN-468 II E-TTL Speedlite With LCD Display, for Canon 50D 40D T1i Xsi XS: Camera & Photo
Amazon.com: Yongnuo YN-565EX ETTL Speedlite Flash for Canon: Camera & Photo
 
I'm a sony fan....and about to upgrade....sony a65 with 18-55 and 70-300 and 50mm/f1.8 as well as a bag and few other accessories....but a few have suggested go canon ....so I'm torn :(....I've nothing but awesomeness from current sony a300....any opinions thoughts suggestions are welcomed
 
I wish I could be more helpful but I don't have any experience with or knowledge about the Sony cameras :(
 
Lots of local interest but every sale falls through for one reason or another :( How about $750 net to me with the 32gb CF card and gadget bag included?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom