What's new

Canon 7D Zeikos grip

xsouthpawed

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 8, 2009
Messages
71
Reaction score
0
So I recently bought a Zeikos 7D grip for.. my 7D. But this is Day 2, and the grip no longer communicates with my camera. Everytime I turn on the camera, it displays "cannot communicate with battery". But, I'm using 1 Canon (OEM, came with the camera) and 1 generic (Power2000). Both the batteries display the battery life / percentage perfectly fine if inserted individually into the camera (no grip). Which leads me to think that there's something wrong with my grip. Any ideas? Thanks!
 
Try pushing the cartridge into the grip, my Rebel sometimes does this if I'm shooting weird angles.

Also check the contacts on the grip.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom