Canon 7DMKII vs 90 auto focus

davholla

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
How do people find these two compare, particularly for small fast moving things like birds?

What is the 90 auto focus? I have a 7dmkii and I love it. The 5d has a faster auto focus than the 7d does. I still like to use the 7d.

I meant the canon eos 90

I would assume the 7d has more focal points to focus on and has a faster focus than the eos 90.

Youve maybe seen this D but I'll post it anyway.

Youve maybe seen this D but I'll post it anyway.

I did but the comments were interesting and made me wonder if the review was any good

Tony verhagen

1 year ago
Did you change the tracking and fcous sensitivity setting on the 90d ??? It could help if you did your research 🤷🏼‍♂️

Chaim David Mazoff

Chaim David Mazoff

1 year ago
Autofocus tracking sensitivity IS AVAILABLE on the 90D.. just not as a separate menu item but you can register the individual tracking items in the MY Menu. Also: Autofocus tracking for BIF is made better by disabling the Face and ITR (also in the setup menus). You didnt' mention any of this in your review.

I did but the comments were interesting and made me wonder if the review was any good
I'm afraid I can't help any further as I have neither camera. I have the original 7D but no longer use it.

What I will say tho is that I've moved away from crop sensors for wildlife with the 5Dsr and my next purchase will be a FF mirrorless.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back