What's new

Canon 85mm 1.2

lightsout

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 12, 2010
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm selling a four and a half month old canon 85mm 1.2 lens. I switched to Nikon so I have no use for this anymore.
It's $1150 for it. It comes with a filter and hard and soft case for it.
85mmpicofmine3.jpg

85mmpicofmine1-1.jpg

85mmpicofmine2.jpg
 
Last edited:
I'll try again
 
price drop:mrgreen:
 
First $1000 takes it
 
First $1000 takes it

That's almost half of what they go for new even at their best prices. Great deal here, I'd jump on it if I could.
 
Need the money to buy more nikon gear .
 
any warranty??? btw which part of canada are u from?? lol i can't pm yet b/c i don't have enough posts haha.
 
I'd take it.. but I'm too paranoid of such transactions for largish purchases. I don't really need it anyways but I"ma sucker for fast glass.
 
any warranty??? btw which part of canada are u from?? lol i can't pm yet b/c i don't have enough posts haha.

I'm on the westside in Alberta and there still warranty on it
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom