What's new

Canon 85mm 1.2

Got in contact with this guy about the body and a lens. He stated a paypal address to send money to with no name or anything. I asked for a name and address and phone number. He sent first name, address and phone. I just asked for his last name in email and called phone number. Number is out of service.

I'd be carefull on this one. All his posts are for sales items and doesn't make anything clear who he is. Not to mention prices are TO GOOD.
 
Hey, I'm interested but do you have a serial number for this lens? If so,pls post it here.
 
Hmm... No reply!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom