What's new

Canon AE1 with lenses

avil

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 8, 2009
Messages
39
Reaction score
0
I have a Canon AE1 with several lenses. I've sold off all my 35 and medium format stuff and this is the last camera left (forgot I even had it). The body is in good condition but seems in perfect working order. I tested all of the shutter settings and it seems to work fine. Three lenses: 28, 50 and 135. The lenses are in very good condition, especially the 28 and 135.

Make me an offer. Rather than having it sit on the self I would rather have someone use it. Perfect for a college class.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom