Canon Control Ring Mount Adapter EF-EOS-R

Roy Allice

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
For sale is a Canon Control Ring Mount Adapter EF-EOS-R I purchased back in January 2021. My intention was to use this control ring with my Canon R5 and an EF-100mm Macro lens which I sold last month. The Control Ring has never been used or mounted on a camera, it is in new condition and comes with all of the original packaging and paperwork.
$180 Cash sale, local pickup
  • Canon Brand U.S. Purchased
  • Never Used, Like New Condition!
Canon Ctrl Ring_1.jpg

Similar to the Mount Adapter EF-EOS R, the Control Ring Mount Adapter EF-EOS R lets you expand your lens compatibility when using the EOS R camera, but with an added control ring for additional customization. Attach any EF or EF-S lens to the EOS R using the Control Ring Mount Adapter EF-EOS R without losing the control ring you'd have with an RF lens to control numerous settings and functions for fast and smooth performance on the go. It even comes with a clicking mechanism that delivers easily perceptible feedback, which can be removed for a fee to provide more silent operation if preferred. Featuring a matching design and resilient, dust- and water-resistant construction, the Control Ring Mount Adapter EF-EOS R is a no-compromise way to incorporate your EF and EF-S lenses into the EOS R system.

Please do not hesitate to let me know if you have any questions.

Most reactions

Back