What's new

Canon EF 100mm 2.8 Marco Lens

armygirl22

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 29, 2013
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
Kentucky
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This lens is in excellent condition. I barely used it. It has spent most of its life in a padded camera backpack. Asking $500, that's with shipping. I have a few pictures if you're seriously interested. Thanks.
 
You might want to post images of the item, images you have taken with it, any Ebay or other online "cred" that you may have and anything else that would help people trust you. There are a lot of scammers out there! ;)
 
Here are some pictures of the lens and a few pictures I took with it. I can't remember using it very often, so I have no idea where pictures I took with it would be, so I just took these right now. I was a unit photographer for the 1st Cav Band when we were deployed in Iraq so I got into it for awhile. I guess I thought I would do more, so I got two macro lenses (this 100mm and a 60mm which I also never used). I never got into it, and now have I three small children and photography is limited to pictures of them. I don't even have an ebay account, so I guess I don't have any "cred". I'm by no means a professional, I'm just trying to sell these lenses to get tires on our van. Someone suggested I try a photography forum, so here I am.

$001.webp$002.webp$003.webp$019.webp$020.webp$021.webp
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom