What's new

Canon EF 17-40mm f/4L USM

entrefoto

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 7, 2010
Messages
63
Reaction score
0
Location
Mishawaka, IN
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I am selling a lightly used 17-40 f/4L simply because it doesn't get much use and I need it to fund other equipment. This lens is very sharp and in superb condition. It looks like it just came from the store. original box, bag, lens hood are all included. The lens also comes with a B+W UV filter which has been attached since day 1. I am asking $600 shipped paypal gift. I have very positive feedback on ebay using the same user name. Thanks!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom