What's new

Canon EF 24-105mm F/4L IS USM Refurbished

TomWatson

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 20, 2013
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
Location
Suwanee, GA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just bought this lens directly from Canon on 11/20. When you buy refurbished directly from Canon it comes with a 1 year warranty. While I believe it is technically for the original purchase I have read they have a loose policy on this (correct me if I'm wrong). This is a great lens (that is practically in new condition) but I just got a great deal on a L Prime lens that I couldn't pass on so I need the cash. Will come with Canon box, papers, hood, cap, and bag.

$750 SOLD! includes insured shipping (in the US) and PayPal fees.









 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom