What's new

Canon EF 28-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM AF Lens

Sorry had to cancel my eBay listing, lens is no longer for sale.
 
I've decided to sell this lens again. Lens is in good condition. It includes original box, manual, Canon EW-78BII lens hood, and Canon UV Haze Sharp Cut filter. This lens is in mint condition, there are minor scratches on the lens hood. The zoom is in good condition and is not loose. I hate to part with this lens but I need the money to fund for my new lens. $340 shipped to US only, I will only accept payment thru PayPal.

I am selling this lens thru this forum, if nobody wants it I will list it on eBay. Lens will be available after 8/4/2007.
 
What was your primary use for this lens? I'm looking at getting this one... was it your main "walking around" lens? Thanks
 
What was your primary use for this lens? I'm looking at getting this one... was it your main "walking around" lens? Thanks

I was using it mainly for portraits. My walk around lens is the Tamron 17-50mm f/2.8 lens.
 
Pictures of actual lens

_MG_1827s.jpg


_MG_1824s.jpg
 
Sale Pending to txshutterbug
 
SOLD!!! :thumbup: Thanks Julie!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom