What's new

Canon EF 35-135 and 75-300 Lenses for sale. $150 for both.

Status
Not open for further replies.

IronMaskDuval

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Mar 9, 2014
Messages
1,396
Reaction score
506
Location
United States
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have two Canon lenses that I am selling together and will not separate. I am asking $150, and these are in great condition.

Canon Zoom Wide Angle-Telephoto 35-135mm f/4-5.6 EF ($180 used at BH)
Canon EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III Lens ($100 used at BH)

The 50mm is the photo is no longer available. I accept paypal and venmo and ship UPS ground the same day payment is received.

$photo (6).webp
 
Bumping. I guess I can sell both for $75 if anyone has any interest.
 
I am on interested in the 18-135mm because I have the other one already.
 
I don't have an 18-135, and sorry, I meant to say that this ad should now be closed. Thanks.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom