Canon EF 70-200 mm f/2.8 IS USM

David Jensen

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
My wife bought this lense brand new a couple of years ago and just doesnt use it. She has another favorite (lighter) :blushing: lense she does most of her shooting with now. It comes with a lense hood, lense case, Promaster 77mm circular polarizer filter, Promaster 77mm UV filter. (installed the day we bought it to protect the glass) The lense is in new mint condition, no scratches on finish not even on the tripod mount. Asking $1500.00 Shipped-------SOLD.

IMG_1886.jpg

Last edited:
Still for sale? how much now?

$1500.....down from $1700. I imagine thats about as low as she will be willing to sell it for. Its a great lense and she gave a little over $2000.00 for it brand new. Its still in mint condition. Thank you.

$1500.....down from $1700. I imagine thats about as low as she will be willing to sell it for. Its a great lense and she gave a little over $2000.00 for it brand new. Its still in mint condition. Thank you.

i've seen many other sellers on other forums as for 1300-1400 range. just an fyi if people are offering you that. GL with sale! i love mine! it's a great lens

Can you go for $1400? What is the date code for this len?

Get my third post for PM enable....

Most reactions

New Topics

Back