slapshot36227
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Feb 27, 2011
- Messages
- 4
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- Texas
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
I was typing up an eBay listing but I saw the 9% final value fee and thought that was quite ridiculous. So here is what I typed up in the eBay listing. It would be awesome for this lens to go to somebody here that would put it to good use!
I recently bought this lens expecting to use it very often. Unfortunately, I never used it more than once or twice. It has been very lightly used (~25 pictures) and is still in NEW condition. From the few pictures I did take, this lens performed brilliantly and demonstrated a level of sharpness and color not seen in non-L series lenses. By purchasing this example of the lens I can assure you that it will be a like-new experience. All of the original contents are included as well as a UV filter. Thanks and have a happy holiday!
Also, I know I don't have many posts here but I do have feedback on other sites!
Picture: http://i.imgur.com/TWYiE.jpg
I recently bought this lens expecting to use it very often. Unfortunately, I never used it more than once or twice. It has been very lightly used (~25 pictures) and is still in NEW condition. From the few pictures I did take, this lens performed brilliantly and demonstrated a level of sharpness and color not seen in non-L series lenses. By purchasing this example of the lens I can assure you that it will be a like-new experience. All of the original contents are included as well as a UV filter. Thanks and have a happy holiday!
Also, I know I don't have many posts here but I do have feedback on other sites!
Picture: http://i.imgur.com/TWYiE.jpg
Last edited: