What's new

Canon EF 70-200mm F4 L USM

ryyback

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 17, 2007
Messages
176
Reaction score
1
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Canon EF 70-200mm F4 L non IS USM-SOLD
 
Might be canadian dollars?
 
Not to burst your bubble, but these sell brand new for less than $600...
 
I was not aware of the price of the lens now.
$400 shipped in Canada and the US.
 
I may be interested....Where in Ontario are you located??

How old is the lense? Are you the original owner?


Cheers
 
UU1118-date code

U = 2006-date made
 
Sold!!

And I would like to say that Ryyback is a very nice guy to deal with, and he shipped it wicked fast once we finalized the deal.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom