What's new

Canon EF 75-300 mm f/4-5.6 III (NEW)

brianhuangbh

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 13, 2011
Messages
191
Reaction score
5
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm selling my Canon 75-300mm f/4-5.6III. It's brand new, never used. It's in perfect condition with no scratches, dust, haze, etc.

Pics can be viewed here v
FS - Canon 75-300mm - a set on Flickr

I'm asking for $115 + PP&Shipping

You can email me at weeebrian@gmail.com or call/text me at (916) 905-7888. I'm open to trades and offers.

Note - We can work out a discount if you buy this along with the 18-135 that I'm selling.
http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/...ef-s-18-135-mm-f-3-5-5-6-new.html#post2654062
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom